Monday, May 4

Better seen with Firefox till tomorrow

I have been editing the blog with Firefox. I first saw it with Internet Explorer today. I will have to make some changes because with this browser it's diagrammed wrongly. I'll work on this till tomorrow. I'm sorry. For those who use Internet Explorer: Does the letters look too big or is it the way my browser is configured? I'm having trouble understanding what to do. I'll have to go to my friend's house to see it. It looks terrible with Internet Explorer. At least now I understand why I haven't reach 200.000 visitors. :) Update: I discovered that many people have the same problem. To solve it I would have to know a lot of html language and spend a lot of time. I've put an advice "Better seen with Firefox". I don't receive from Firefox. I just use this Browse. I'm sorry for those who use other Browsers. It will be a little different.