Thursday, June 4

Art Hurts - Ichibot Nishi experience

I was visiting Brooklyn is Watching and all of a sudden these boxes started pushing and beating me. I could not go anywhere or stop it so I decide to wait for it to stop by itself as it always happens. I waited and waited and waited... It kept pushing me away from the site I was and heating me and even when I was away from the site at the sea area on the ground they kept heating me even when I was forced to be lying down. I almost couldn't get up. I've been to many exhibitions in my life and seen lots of works but never suffered any kind of physical touch that I was not aware or could not prevent or stop. I got out from Brooklyn site and got back. The boxes were still there following me. I would love to have it in RL to use it as a defense weapon. I felt terrible. And there was also the sound of the boxes chasing me everywhere. Not funny, not a great experience. I wonder if it has to do with Second Life environment where there's a lot of disrespect. It was worse than the Bloodlines vamps approach. At least they ask you if you want to join them or if you allow them to take your blood. lol Perhaps there was a way to stop the boxes but as I'm new at SL I still don't know. Wishful thinking is good. Update: The title of this post was changed because the author of this aggression, Ichibot Nishi, said that it was another person who did this.