Tuesday, May 3

Animation 3D: Hitomi Rig Test... they say it's "awesome"; "sexiest thing I ever seen"



by *montyoum

Hitomi Shimatani

Awesome is really what one of the commenters said and you can read them all here. He wishes he had more time to develop and I would like to see more of these animations. It was uploaded 6 hours ago and people has already responded. He says: 
"This model's been built for a while, but I felt like getting the new hitomi model ready and rigged. Tried best to emulate/improve her DOA4 costume 3 I think. Though I made some changes. There's a lot going on here in terms of new pipeline stuff that'll really up the quality in relation to production time." (keep reading)
For the dinosaurs: Hitomi is a Japanese singer and actress. (here)
I think we should try to practice it at home and do these moves at the street and see what happens. The problem is that we would have to have someone to carry important things like lipstick, money, keys... but totally doable. The movement of the wind? Let's pray!
I'll write about it on a post and I want you girls and not that girls too to share your experiences. 


Correction:
Someone left this comment explaining who is Hitomi.:

"Just to corretct you, it's not a model of the Hitomi you've linked, it's Hitomi from the fighting game series Dead Or Alive, which Monty Oum uses in his fan video series Dead Fantasy... May 3, 2011 5:57 PM"
Correction done.