Wednesday, September 7

R.I.P. Kevin Cosgrove 9/11 victim: The world wants the truth about 9/11

I was searching for a video of the towers collapsing and got lost because there are many videos with different explanations and I don't know which would be the best. You can go to YouTube and search for them.


Yes, another post about 9/11. What happened to me is that on 9 of September, 2001 when I watched what the TV channels explained I did not believe the story. I simply could not understand how the towers collapsed because of the planes. I kept it to myself and did not tell anybody because it would sound crazy. All the media explaining... I didn't follow what they said especially after former president Bush's speech about the war on terror and later on 2002 the expression "axis of evil".


I was thinking about not publishing this post but I realized that the life of this man, whose last words were recorded, and the two men at the same room he was and all the families of the victims of this tragedy deserves explanation. What has really made the towers collapse? Why all the evidences were destroyed? We want the truth. The world wants the truth. If you don't want to listen this is the transcript of, Kevin Michael Cosgrove's, 46 years old, 


Residence: West Islip, N.Y. call to 911. WARNING: Contains explicit language.

9-11: What's the telephone number I can tell FD to push up? What's the telephone number you're calling from?


KC: I can barely see.


9-11: You can barely see?


KC: 4-4-1... .


9-11: 4-4-1... .


KC: 2-6-2-3


9-11: That's on the 105th floor of the Northwest corner, right?


KC: Right.


9-11: At number Two World Trade Center?


KC: Right ... Lady, there's two of us in this office. We're not ready to die, but it's getting bad.


9-11: I understand, sir. We're trying to get all the apparatuses there. I am trying to let them know where you are. Stay on the line


KC: Oh, please hurry.


Fire Department: Let me talk to the caller please ... Let me talk to the caller. Where is he?


9-11: He's on the line.


FD: Let me talk to him ... Where is the fire, sir?


KC: Smoke really bad. 105 Two Tower.


FD: Alright. Sit tight. We'll get to you as soon as we can.


KC: They keep saying that, but the smoke's really bad now.


FD: That's all we can do now.


KC: What floor are you guys up to?


FD: We're getting there. We're getting there.


KC: Doesn't feel like it, man. I got young kids.


FD: I understand that, sir. We're on the way.


9-11: He's on the 105th floor in the Northwest corner.


KC: He hung up on me ... Hello, operator?


9-11: Yes?


KC: Come on, man.


9-11: We have everything we need, sir.


KC: I know you do, but doesn't seem like it ... You got lots of people up here.


9-11: I understand.


KC: I know you got a lot in the building, but we are on the top. Smoke raises, too. We are on the floor. We're in the window. I can barely breathe now. I can't see.


9-11: Okay, just try to hang in there. I'm going to stay with you.


KC: You can say that, you're in an air-conditioned building. What the hell happened?


9-11: Okay. I'm still here ... still trying ... The Fire Department is trying to get to you.


KC: Doesn't feel like it.


9-11: Okay, try to calm down so you can conserve your oxygen, okay? Try to ...


KC: Tell God to blow the wind from the West. It's really bad. It's black. It's arid. Does anyone else wanna chime in here? We're young men. We're not ready to die.


9-11: I understand.


KC: How the hell are you going to get my ass down? I need oxygen.


9-11: They're coming. They're getting you. They have a lot of apparatuses on the scene.


KC: It doesn't feel like it, lady. You get them in from all over. You get 'em in from Jersey. I don't give a shit. Ohio.


9-11: Okay, sir. What's your last name?


KC: Name's Cosgrove. I must have told you about a dozen times already. C.O.S.G.R.O.V.E. My wife thinks I'm alright. I called and said I was leaving the building and that I was fine and then -- bang ... Cherry. Doug Cherry. Doug Cherry's next to me. 105. Whose office? John Ostaru's office?


9-11: That's where he said? That's the office?


KC: We're in John Ostaru's office. O.S.T.A.R.U.


9-11: A.R.U.


KC: Right. That's the office we're in. There are three of us in here.


9-11: Ostaru. Hello?


KC: Hello. We're looking in ... We're overlooking the Financial Center. Three of us. Two broken windows. Oh God. Oh ... (the tower collapses)