Thursday, September 13

What is the future of blog's content?






Is that the question? I don't know, I'm just thiking about what is the point in keep going.

I've been blogging since 2008 and for the fist time I'm asking what is going to happen whith what I did and if it is worthy keep going.
I did a search about the future of blogging but only those who are interested in marketing are discussing and this is not what I have in mind.

Last Tuesday there were 7,600 hits and most people came to read the post about 9/11 I did last year, "Are we all 9/11 survivors?" It was a surprise because I didn't publish anything about 9/11 this year and would even repeat the same I wrote last year.

What does it say? I don't know. I blog for many reasons and not knowing what is going to happen with what I'm doing makes me a little frustrated.
I'm not doing it to be known or any other reason. I just feel like saying a lot of things about what is happening in this world and sharing what people are doing.

Don't know. I think that things will change and what I'm doing will just disappear as if it has never been done.
I take this blog as a work. For what?